About: Career Woman – Meg
Occupation: Career Woman
Age: Old enough.
All about me: When it comes to beauty, I need products to be polished, no-fail (i.e. no smudging, smearing or bleeding) and easy. Although I’m a routine person, I do love to mix it up and experiment.
What’s in my makeup bag: Moisturizer (Creme de la Mer), eye cream (Dermalogica), foundation (Becca), concealer (GloMinerals), eyebrow brush and brow pencil (Sue Devitt), blush (Hourglass), eyeshadow palette (Kevyn Aucoin), liquid eyeliner (Marc), mascara (Kevyn Aucoin), perfume vial (Annick Goutal).
#1 Must have product: How about three. In addition to the above, Lippmann Collection nail polish in Sarah Smiles; Alterna volumizing shampoo & conditioner; Juara body creme.
Best kept beauty secret: Cold water. I once asked my 80-something-year-old neighbor how her skin looks so amazing and she says she washes her face with cold water – keeps the pores tight.
Guilty pleasure: Upgrading to first class. Shoe shopping. Brie and crackers. The just-a-little-more-expensive bottle of champagne.
Best Workday Shoes: Camel-color Christian Louboutins kitten heels. They go with everything. Along with that, everyone should have a pair of gray heels – you’ll be surprised how frequently you’ll wear them.
Savvy Traveling Tip: Don’t look schleppy when you travel – sweats are for home. Try a long cotton dress or leggings and a tunic instead.
Posts by Career Woman – Meg:
- Be a Pro with Faux Lashes, 03 Jun 2010 in Makeup
- How to Rock Shorts for Work, 27 Apr 2010 in Bath & Body
- An Awkward Spa Visit, 17 Mar 2010 in Bath & Body
- Fragrances: What Works for Work, 02 Feb 2010 in Bath & Body
- Beauty Resolution: Get Gorgeous Hair, 04 Jan 2010 in Hair
- RAW Natural Beauty & Stevie Ryan Youtube Giveaway, 14 Dec 2009 in Uncategorized
- glow’s Blog Post Holiday Giveaway, 08 Dec 2009 in Uncategorized
- Meet the New Panel of Glow Beauty Bloggers, 01 Dec 2009 in Uncategorized